- Financial Plan
- Engineering & Utilities
- Drainage Concerns
- 2016 Hydrant Flushing Program
- Grunthal Annual Water Report
- Oakview & Willow Paving Rebate
- Public Works & Operations
- Land Use & Planning
- By-Law Enforcement
- Building Permits & Regulations
- Waste, Recycling & Composting Services
- Fire & Emergency Services
- Property Tax Information
- Election Services
- Sale of Property Ownership Maps
- 2016 Spring Road Restrictions
Engineering & Utilities
In the first week of December every year all outstanding utility balances will be transferred to the tax rolls.
The RM of Hanover has 4 certified Utility Operators who are qualified to assist residents with their sewer and water utility needs.
The Engineering Department is responsible for municipal lagoons, lift stations, sewer & water services, new developments, capitol improvements, drainage projects and providing residents with required building and lot grade surveys.
For sewer & water information you may contact our Engineering Department office by phone at 204-346-7121 or anytime through our website by clicking here.
After Hour Emergencies
Please call the Municipal Office at 204-326-4488 with any after hours emergencies and an operator will direct your call to the appropriate person.