- Financial Plan
- Engineering & Utilities
- Public Works & Operations
- Land Use & Planning
- By-Law Enforcement
- Building Permits & Regulations
- Waste, Recycling & Composting Services
- Fire & Emergency Services
- Property Tax Information
- Election Services
- Sale of Property Ownership Maps
- 2016 Spring Road Restrictions
Fire Department Open Houses
- New Bothwell - October 7, 2016 from 5:30 - 8:00 p.m. at the Bothwell Christian Fellowship
- Grunthal - October 11, 2016 from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. at the Grunthal Fire Station
- Kleefeld - October 12, 2016 from 6:30 - 9:00 p.m. at the Kleefeld Fire Station
The RM of Hanover Fire Department is committed to providing the highest level of service to people living in and visiting Hanover. There are fire stations located in 3 of our 5 communities.
The Hanover Fire Department operates under the direction of a municipal fire chief who oversees all operations and administration including responses, budgeting, training, inspections, fire prevention, planning and purchasing. The Fire Department responds to approximately 200 calls annually from 3 fire stations which are located in Grunthal, Kleefeld and New Bothwell. Each of the fire stations operate under the command of a district chief who has 1 district deputy, 2 captains and 13-15 firefighters. The training is under the direction of a lead training officer working with 6 certified instructors. The Fire Department has one fire prevention officer who delivers public education programs throughout the municipality. The Fire Department currently has a total of 52 paid on-call firefighters.
Responses include structure fires, grass/brush fires, vehicle fires, motor vehicle collisions, farm accidents, alarm calls and more.
The Fire Department operates with 10 fire apparatus including 3 pumper/engines; 3 tanker/tenders; 3 rescues; 1 mini pumper/brush truck; 3 ATV/UTVs and 1 chief’s unit.